I am more than a denominational follower, more than a religous fanatic, more than a man in need of a crutch, I am a disciple of Christ.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The begining of the begining

I am starting something that is similar yet so different. Though I have had blogs that have fallen into the "fad" range of things to do I am starting a new blog. This one simply to allow people into the increasingly interesting mind of Joben Murray. A man of many hats experiences and thoughts. So this is the beginning.

Deep Thought: If a man types something on a computer and the power goes out before it is saved therefore no one reads it... was it written?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda, End User Support Technician said...

so...you're going from not posting on Xanga to not posting on Blogger?

I look forward to large spaces of time with no updates on this brand new venue. Very exciting.

1:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home