I am more than a denominational follower, more than a religous fanatic, more than a man in need of a crutch, I am a disciple of Christ.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another Day Another Post

Cows they are and interesting thing. More interesting that I just randomly post them. I have no explanation for the cow phenomenon that seems to be overtaking my mind. But it is Random and interesting. Besides that is just a great picture. I am going to have to pay part of Amanda's health insurance if I keep posting daily simply because repeated almost heart failure can't be good for her in the long run.

Something serious I am waiting with great anticipation the birth of my daughter as well as the relief that my wife so desperately needs. Both come through a very interesting and painful time that I am a little nervous about. I am still excited though. I am challenged that so many things in our lives affect the lives of others. As a n associate pastor my personal life affects a church, as a father my life affects a life that will carry on long after I am gone. That makes this a very introspective time. What seems important gets pushed aside by what is really important.

Deep Thought: Why do cows have four stomachs? Is there really the need to separate food that has already been swallowed. Is it a trickle down effect like a fountain when one is full it spills into the other. One thing you will never hear a cow say, "It doesn't matter if you mix the food together, It's all going to the same place anyway." (Nope it's not)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda, End User Support Technician said...

It's less about the heart failure and more about the injuries recieved from falling out of whatever I'm sitting on at the moment. Can't take the bruises

1:45 AM

 
Blogger Into The Uncharted said...

poor amanda. bruises are no fun (and constantly falling out of chairs gets embarassing, i would imagine)

and yes, joben, knowing that your decisions so greatly affect the life of another human is crazy. god help us

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Into The Uncharted said...

ps ... props on always having a title. your a better man than i am

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home