I am more than a denominational follower, more than a religous fanatic, more than a man in need of a crutch, I am a disciple of Christ.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Xanga Debate

Amanda poses a question I take to heart. Is Xanga all that bad. Are the ads really like needles to the eyes or is it just an excuse to send a bandwagon flying down a hill to see who will jump on. Good point made there are no places to put"friends" and you have to know everyone's site. All this is true and I will open this subject to discussion right here. Though I have resolved this is where I will post (though posting in itself is the shocker not where), I am not saying this is better. We will let the people decide.

Deep Thought: Shouldn't the phrase bandwagon be updated. Now a band plays music only and a wagon is for little kids. Unless in fact to jump on a band wagon is stomping on the radio flyer of some musician's kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Into The Uncharted said...

you are so strange

i love you!!!!!

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home