I am more than a denominational follower, more than a religous fanatic, more than a man in need of a crutch, I am a disciple of Christ.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Any day does not mean today

I am still awaiting the arrival of my first born. It is a lot of excited waiting which causes time to fly by (please note a thick layer of sarcasm on that last statement seeing as you can't hear me put it on). I am going through a tough time internally. I am trying to starighten out some things in my mind and heart so that I deal with some situations correctly. It is not a matter of personal struggle but with a way to respond to things that are a part of life. I have hope and peace and a big God so i look forward to a miracle.

Deep Thought: If life wasn't hard would we ever know when we have it good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home