I am more than a denominational follower, more than a religous fanatic, more than a man in need of a crutch, I am a disciple of Christ.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Things ARE happening

To say nothing is happening simply because nothing has been posted is very off. Lots has been happening would be a better reason. Thankfully my little girl is sleeping more at night and that makes my little wife very happy. I have started the year more organized than another time in my life so for that I am happy. It looks to be more long term than a resolution so kudos to me. That is all at this time because it is taking from my limited time with my wife today and I don't want to miss a second.

Deep Thought: If you ask someone what's going on? They respond "nothing" is it wrong to respond back "get a life"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just respond with "Stop lying!"

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home