I am more than a denominational follower, more than a religous fanatic, more than a man in need of a crutch, I am a disciple of Christ.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Almost held silent


I have been forced offline due to a router here in the office the died. Installing a new one that should have taken about 10 minutes has taken all day and still doesn't seem to be working well. But i am here and I have something to say. Jess was having contractions this morning for about two hours and they were close enough that we were getting up to go to the hospital... but they stopped and we are once again at the any moment but not this moment. I have had a rough day but I will not speak negatively because I am a blessed person. We did almost have lifegroup as usual and that was refreshing. I look forward to the first of the year and a rebirth of the lifegroup we all love just kicked up a notch (resisting to say "bam" for you Emeril)

Deep Thought: If I don't have a deep thought and I am stuck in an introspective loop that searches for something that is always there deep within me, which takes me to a deeper place of thought concerning where my thoughts were... is that a deep thought?

5 Comments:

Blogger Into The Uncharted said...

are we supposed to answer that question? cause i got nothin'.

i do love you and am excited about our baby.

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Amanda, End User Support Technician said...

I just want you to know I pretty much ignore your deep thoughts. Cause they rarely make sense.

Plus, what kind of router was it? Because I kind of troubleshoot those for a living.

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Amanda, End User Support Technician said...

And that picture, is my life - every freakin day. Except I don't actually do it myself I have to tell non-technically inclined people how to do it over the phone.
Thus the soul sucking.

12:44 AM

 
Blogger Joben said...

It was a DLINK router that died and the new DLINK router that is being a pain. I updated the firmware and it is working better but I am still not reall happy with it. Oh and the deep thoughts are for me anyway.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Amanda, End User Support Technician said...

dlinks. what a drag. I did three of those today. Of course, all I have to do is get them online and then send them to dlink support line. I don't have to worry about whether it works on a consistent basis.

1:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home